- The idea comes from Aurora Borealis. They are a unique series that the colour changes from different visual angles and in different light settings, based on the principle of thin-film interference
- Multi-layer film control accuracy is very high (each layer error is less than 1 nanometer). The multi-layer film's interference has a high reflectivity, so that the desired colour in the specific colour is dazzling, but also has a metallic texture, resulting in considerable High-end visual effects.
- The film-forming process uses high-energy magnetron sputtering technology, which is more stable and wear-resistant than the traditional colour film obtained by electric resistance and electron beam evaporation.
- gorgeous and young colour
- Various base colour options available（Orange /Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple）and composite or gradient colour film.
Dark Green AB40DG
Light Green AB55LG
- The idea comes from natural wilds, such as Earth tone, Khaki, are the wild colour that leads to camouflage feels.
- Green is a scarcely PVD colour in metal, by controlling specific parameters and composition
- Fashionable colour
- Bringing wild, natural, and rugged image.
Earth ton GN01
- The Antique coating series deliver aged and unique appearance with a durable performance as newly made.
- Through precise calculation, we aged the coating by a complicated antiquing process. Reversing time, created an antique layer with a young performance.
- Deal with the harsh and extreme working environment, Anti-Scratches coating series provide a coating that fits the situation.
- The hardness of the coating is enhanced by atom adhesion technology
- According to a different specification, coating hardness can reach from 700HV to 900HV.
- Highly resistant to scratches and corrosion.
- Appearances remains
- Suitable in a long exposure challenging and extreme environment.
Silver Bright H01/02